-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Thursday 1 August 2013

Storevey is amazing

I knew it was when I made my store but the stuff on there is awesome! Only thing is that shipping seems to be a little more pricey than places like etsy or ebay.

I was chilling out last night just browsing and faving things I want ;w; It was an enjoyable hour or so haha.

                   

Molang Planner, Molang is such a cute little bunneh!                                         
Shell Night lamp, I want this for beside my bed *U*
Studded platform shoes, Check those puppies! I would wear them forever!
Batman Sweatshirt, Would go very well with the shoes, and who doesn't love batman!
Cat cup, I think little things like this make your day, i'd pick it up and smile teehee



No comments:

Post a Comment