-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Saturday 31 August 2013

Outfit of the Day (OOTD)


Hello my Gummy Bears!

Today I went along to GeekFest, which is basically a gaming convention. I wanted to share with you my ootd ヽ(;▽;)ノ
It was a pretty awesome event. The event took place at the Goldfields Kennel club, so there was a pet parade for all the cute doggies! I seen a pug dressed as Jake the dog while the owner was dressed as Fin.. It was the most awesome thing I have ever seen!  >u< I have a bit of an obsessions with pugs (ෆ`꒳´ෆ)
 I also noticed a few MLP:FIM Cosplays, some jokers, and quite a few kalessi's which was AWESOME! Most of the costumes were so well done and you could tell people put a lot of effort into their cosplays.. Which made me happy!

On an unrelated note. I walked about all day with lolita on, even to the supermarket. Not one person stared at me, and gave me funny looks! ;O; As subtle as this outfit is (I feel) In the UK when I wore the exact same thing.. I got very weird looks from people. So thumbs up to S.A for people not being weirded out and more accepting of things! <3

Anywayz...... >u<
I decided to just wear my regular old lolita clothing to Geek Fest, cause attending this event was kind of last minute thing. If it wasn't for that I would have organized a Chi (Chobits) Cosplay, since I own the ears ^6^

Excuse my doolally hair in this picture, its so long I kind of can't control it anymore (´-﹏-`;) but yeah this is was my coord U v U
Im so glad I bought this skirt, I actually wanted to do a review of it soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Innocent worlds quality is amazing, such soft cotton material and such a pretty print!


A closereerrrr up shot of the print! ;w;

I ment to take more pictures at Geek Fest, but sadly with all the excitement, that idea kind of went out the window... (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) / 
Anyway it was very fun. 

OOFD:
Skirt: Innocent World
Blouse: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Tights: Off Brand
Cat Necklace: Cute Can Kill


Thanks to those of you who read these boring posts haha. If any of you reading this went along, please let me know! :D I would love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment