-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Saturday 17 August 2013

How to have a Kawaii instagram!

Hello my puddle ducks!

Today I wanted to talk about how you can have a kawaii instagram. The secret is apps!

Apps are wonderful tools to help make photos kawaiifull and prettyfull! And to make things even better, all the apps I will talk about today are FREE! Mmm free /drools. I believe all the apps are available on both android and iphones, but don't quote me on that ^^;


About this App:
The layout for this app is macaroon themed, very girly and cute! Everything is relatively easy to use, but of all the apps i've talked about on this blog its a little hard to locate things, however once you get the hang of where to find things, its a great app. There is just so much option!
In this app there are a lot of filter options, and I really like that you can apply a filter before you actually take a photo. This means you can check which affect looks best for what you're taking.. not only does this save time, but it also helps take a better picture.
There are cute lace borders, accessories and stamps, However there aren't a lot of variety.
There are a lot of cool options in this app, including one to totally blur certain parts of your photo, perfect for those shots where I want to show my outfit and not my derpy face haha.
My favourite part of this app is that you can add kawaii blush to your face as well as a whole host of other body and makeup altering stuff, including an anti-acne option! ( I haven't personally used this, but found that to be a clever thing to include to an app.) This app is used by the famous Xiaxue.



About this App:
Okay so this app is a little less appealing to the eyes, theme wize! however still in keeping with the cuteness you want in an app ^^
Things are easier to locate within this app, although there are a few hidden things haha. One of the things I didn't find too great about this app, is that there is no filter options, only a brightness option! So if you were going to use this app, I suggest editing the filter of your image first in another app... which makes it a little annoying.. I know! But even so, this app was fun!
There are a lot of cute borders, which reminded me of Puricute!
Pen tool is really good, usually with pen tools they can be wonky and jaggy looking, but I don't feel this is.




About this App:
This app is really plain and simple. There is nothing complicated about it, but the features are limited, However the scrapbook option in this App is awesome! I haven't seen another app like it thats so cute. I like that you can move and select items at any point to change the size and angle! You can also place different things above and below the items on the screen too! There are not a lot of stamps, but i really like the ones you get in this app. Its kind of 80s come pastel gosh come kawaii! 





So there you go, these are three of my favourite kawaii photo apps for you to make your instagram more kawaiiful...Now you try! 

さようなら






No comments:

Post a Comment