-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Sunday 18 August 2013

Lolita Wishlist

Angelic Pretty: Misty Sky

So this dress looks amazing with a nice puffy petti and I love the waistline.. Very flattering.

Angelic Pretty: Honey Cake
One of my favourite AP prints! Its also kinda vintage, which gives it double thumbs up. The print as you can see is breakfast themed, you have pancakes, milk,maple syrup.. so cute! This dress also has the most adorable matching accessories, like the honey cake bear ring and the honey cake shoulder bag.

Innocent World: Lotta
This is my favorite ever Innocent world print! Innocent world is more of a classic style of lolita. 
This print has cute fawns and bows. Also seriously loving the blue colour on the dress, its so pretty.

Emily Temple Cute: Snow white comic 
I think this is the only Emily Temple Cute dress I have ever fallen in love with INSTANTlY!
Its retro, baby blue,  and has a disney /comic print... what more could you want! This is just an epic dress, no other way to explain it really ^7^ Get in mah closet noew! K!

Mary Magdalene: Claudette
I find this dress so insanely lad like, Its like something a disney princess would wear. I can just imagine singing with birds visiting my window in the morning.
I think this is definitely an everyday kind of dress.

Angelic Pretty: Gloria 
IN WHITE! ( Couldn't find a stock image of the white skirt ;A; )
Its so unusual to see this type of print from AP, but wow... look at it! I really like this dress in white, however could not for the life of me, find a white stock photo to show you! ;A; (If any of you do, please let me know!) I fell in love with this skirt when I say PastelBat wearing it. Such a stunner!

Innocent World: Rabbit Letter
I cant help but fall in love with bunny ANYTHING, so naturally I love this dress, The skirt is also really pretty too. Basically the print has bunnies, giving letters to one another ^^ I know its even cuter than it sounds though! Also really like this colour too, really makes the print pop! This is also an everyday kind of dress <3

Do you have a lolita wishlist? Share it with me guys! I would love to see ^^ 

1 comment:

  1. http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/relucesco/1697893/49153/49153_900.jpg

    Found a stock photo of Gloria in white! ;u; <3

    ReplyDelete