-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 9 August 2013

Finished Skirt!

After hours, lots of mistakes, and lots of pin pricks, I have finally finished! 
I can't believe I actually made a skirt, and it actually looks not too bad for my first try! 
I made thousands of mistakes, but I know next time to avoid those! ; v ; Im just so happy!
I can't wait to try the same thing with nicer patterned material.


 Here is a close up of the top of the skirt, Its tidy for the most part. The strip I used for the belt to cover the top end of the pleats was shorted than I thought, So I had to improvise with the back.. 


Here is the back. As the skirt was tailored to my waist size, I decided just to add a zip! 


Here is me looking rather derpy with the skirt on. Excuse my shirt, It was what I was wearing at the time >u< I know it doesn't quite go haha


Oooh my legs kinda blend in with my wardrobe there oops lol 
Don't even know...

*skips off to play some mario on the 3DS*

No comments:

Post a Comment