-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Sunday 25 August 2013

My day today!


Don't you just love Sundays! :D I spent my day this morning till about 3 in my jammies, getting a foot rub and chatting with hubby! It was so nice... 
I love just to sit and talk and laugh together <3 

After that had an amazing warm shower! I love day showers.. they are the BEST! However I did have an ant walking along the top of the tiled shower...look at me, and carry on again walking O_o It made me feel watched?.. Its an ant! I know, was so awkward though! ew! 


After the nice and awkward shower, went in our love bug (What I can our volkswagen beetle) to the Wimpy Roadhouse, sat in our bug and had our lunch and cold drink in the car! Was warm as there is no aircon in our old little car, but nice too! <3 We both had a very unhealthy breakfast of fried eggs, greasy bacon and chips WAS SO GOOD! and I washed that down with a strawberry and cream smoothie... which was more like ice-cream, cause I couldn't suck it through the bloomin' straw ¬-¬ 
Then went home for some movie watching in bed! haha :D

I ment to take a OOTD photo for you guys, but only mustered up the effort to take these two haha
My apologies! 
I wore my new mint shell ring, which I bought from Cute Can Kill recently, an Anna Sue ring that Ruth (Princess peachie) made me! ^^, My angelic pretty necklace, and the two bracelets that my lovely friend from DeviantART made me (Emi-chuu)



Close up of my AP necklace ;v; Its a glittery blue bow, with pink diamantes and a pink heart which says "AP" on it. The heart is actually a kind of pearl pink (photo doesn't do justice) Its an amazing necklace. Angelic pretty is worth the money everyone! Such good quality and SO well made! <3

LOOK AT IT /*  U  * / ......how pretty!!!

Anyway sorry for such a lazy, lazy post today <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment