-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Wednesday 28 August 2013

My bag Collection!

Hello my fluffy bunnies!

I decided to make a blog post on the bags I own. Cause I love these types of videos on youtube. Despite loving watching these videos, I definitely don't feel comfortable making videos of myself >u< If you see my previous youtube videos you will see why haha.


First bag I own is this Squirrel Party tote from Bodyline. I'm not too sure if its available on there website any more, but bodyline do make some uber cute stuff. Handbags I really like! I use this one regularly hence the state of it lol
One thing I will say however is that the sewing on the straps were not very strong. So I would advise that if you bought a tote from them, that you strengthen the straps ^^ This comes in a few different colours. Pink, Sax (Which is what I have), lilac, red and black.

 Here is a close up of the print and frills! Cute huh! <3



 And another close up for you! What a cute print. I can just look at this bag, and feel happy inside! <3



Bag two is my watermelon bag which was bought at H&M. I almost died with excitement when I seen this in the store. Pretty sure everyone thought I was crazy.. but hey I kinda am!
So this bag is kind of an awkward shape >u< The green part is kind of woven straw, the pink is a very barbie pink shiny leather type fabric. The inside has a green lining and a small zip pocket for goodies!



Close up for you. Its so pretty and I love the colour!


Bag three is my Shirley Temple Bag. I actually bought this second hand on a lolita facebook group I joined. Although its pretty beaten up, has scuff parks and things are falling apart. I adore it! Its just so adorable and cute, especially the top of the bag. 

Look at the top! It has a red and green bow! Ughhhh I just cant even express how much I love this bag!!! 


Forth bag is my fox bag, which was bought for me at Christmas. I believe you can get this one on ebay and a new other sites. I love this bright coral colour, give a pop of colour to any outfit. This bags comes in soooo many colours its crazy!

 The straps are adjustable!


Bag five is my accessorize bag! It has kind of a scallop style trim. I really love this bag :) Its very pretty and goes with everything I ware. The inside includes a silk brown lining, with two pockets, which I use for my phone and pocket mirror. My phone fits perfectly in the pocket. There is also a small zip pocket! <3 Bags with compartments are awesome! :D



 Such a pretty bag!

My sixth bag is my sugar bunny shop puddle bunny messenger bag! Look at all the chubby squishy bunnies! *U* This is from the online shop, Sugar Bunny Shop
I adore this bag! My giddy Aunt! LOVE IT! Now this bag is unfortunately out of stock on her website, however she has lots of other cute items! This bad is closed and opened by the latches there on the front, no zip security inside but it wouldn't be pretty hard for someone to dip there hands in here anyways. There is a small zip pocket inside, very well made! The strap is also adjustable. Although I love the bunnies on this bag, I gotta admit its a little annoying to use, but who cares! IT HAS BUNNIES ON IT!


Here is a close up of the pretty print! <3


And last but by no means least is my chococat tote. This one was a present for Christmas from a very special friend <3
Love and adore this! No idea where it was bought. Its a very sturdy bag and has an inside zip pocket. Chococat is sequenced which makes him sparkle and shine *U* 


So there you have it folks! My small and growing bag collection.
If you have a bag collection blog or video I would LOVE to see what bags you own! Share with me :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment