-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 19 July 2013

Wedding Planning Update 2

I found an amazing website with really pretty dresses at reasonable prices! I wanted to share a few of my favourite dresses ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ


I never thought I would like a satin dress, I always thought It was tacky looking, but this dress is stunning!


 I really like the back to this dress and the waist tie. It is also very flattering to the figure! ;)


 I find this dress to look very luxurious! As much as I love it, I'm not sure I can pull it off >u< I love lace sleeves though!

This is just very understated, I really love the simplicity of it. I like understated :)

I really like dresses with some form of strap to stop it falling down, last thing I want is someone stepping on my dress and my goods falling out! ∑(゜Д゜;)

Anyways here is where I found these dresses if any of you want to take a look for yourselves. They delivery all over the world ^^ http://www.dressessouthafrica.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment