-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Monday 22 July 2013

Lolita dress making


Now that I have a sewing machine, I have been looking into lolita dress making! 
I don't know about most lolita fashion enthusiasts, but I cannot afford angelic pretty, or even handmade lolita dress makings.. for example: We're All Mad Here
Heck I can't even afford items off of Bodyline! Due to shipping being a fortune for me here.
So I found some handy tutorials and want to get started on making my first lolita skirt. I want to make something similar to this by Pinkly ever after. Cute huh!

 I just like the simplicity of this and the see through fabric over a different fabric. Its very lolita/fairy kei. 
I hope that with practice I can make items that look as cute as there dresses do! It will cost me a lot less thats for sure! haha. Yes its no angelic pretty >u< But I have to be realistic here lol.
So lolita skirt attempt one will begin at some point this month! Wish me luck!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oww, it's gonna be so cute ! >3< ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;w; thank you! lets hope it turns out a success ^3^ <3

      Delete