-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Monday 8 July 2013

Birthday



Most of my Birthday was sadly spent in bed, thanks to having the start of a cold ^^ but I still had a lovely day!
I now have two beautiful cockatiels, a male and female. Named Loki (Boy on the left) and Pige (Girl on the right). Loki is mischievous, and very easily scared. Pige is very placid, I only got her today and shes already sad on my finger quite happily, So i think shes going to be easier to tame. (ノ゜ω゜)ノ

I spent most of the day sadly wrapped up in bed but my lovely fiance brought be a banana milkshake, doughnut and ice cream! How sweet of him!

 He also bought me two disney DVDS that I don't own! So of course I watched them in bed :)

It was a nice day, It was nice to just relax since we haven't done a lot of that since getting here. So hopefully this cold will be gone soon, and I can start uploading some youtube videos and what not. 
Thanks to everyone who drew/made me gifts for my Birthday, it truly warmed my heart and made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment