-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 26 July 2013

Anxiety sucks!

I have had anxiety issues for a little over two years now. In the beginning it was rare occurrences, like when I was really stressed, really worried, or in tight spaces with lots of people. 

Then It happened whenever I was alone, Then whenever I was out the house. It was the hardest time I have ever had in my life.

Somehow I worked through it, with help from friends and family and my fiance. 

Since that horrible time where everything set off my anxiety, I haven't had any anxiety in at least a year. I even managed to make it through an interview, to get my first job! 

However its been two days now, and I've had anxiety on and off. Sitting here right now with a very tight and fast running heart. Maybe its kind of helped to write about it... 
I have nothing to be anxious about though this time. I have no idea whats setting it off recently... I'm not scared, nervous, stressed or worried. I'm in bed comfy and relaxed...

Anxiety sucks. Its so hard and such a discouraging thing. It really hits your confidence! I don't want to be back at the place I used to be, where I couldn't go out or be alone!

My plan is to talk again about this with my family and friends, because they got me through this the last time, maybe make a doctors appointment, just to make sure its definitely anxiety i'm experiencing, as this time around I feel it has no cause. and overall I just hope that this horrible feeling of not being able to breath goes away.

2 comments:

  1. Stay Strong ! ♥
    That's all I can say. öxö It gets better, if you believe so. ♥ =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esshieru your very kind <3 Its touch, but then so am I... Hopefully this is something I can overcome some day <3 Thanks again for your caring comment x

      Delete