-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Saturday 11 October 2014

Feeling Festive

First off let me start of by apologizing for my inactivity. This month has been quite crazy, with wedding planning and a lot of family stuff happening. I wont bore you with the details.

Is it crazy of me to be excited about Christmas in October? Probably.. 
All the shops already have all the Christmas goodies out! I think zoella's recent vlog got me feeling the festive feeling most. Sort of felt like Vlogmas! So excited for vlogmas guys.

There are loads of things to be looking forward to, which is why I love this season. We have the excitement of Guy Fawkes Night, Halloween and of course Christmas and then New Year too! You got to admit its all so fun.

Here are a view of my favorite shop finds this month, which include all the holidays above. 
Enjoy!

Instead of carving your own pumpkin, Buy this ceramic one and you have it every year.


These are cute. Although you could probably create this yourself with lights you have in the house.


Seen this little guy in Zoellas vlog. I think hes adorable!



I'm too excited about Christmas. Can you tell? hahaha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment