-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Monday 20 October 2014

Current Obsessions: October




These shoes! I love them. They go with everything in my wardrobe and look so stylish with every outfit I wear. I think a pair of comfortable, stylish black boots are a staple for any girls wardrobe!
These are from Primark, I believe they cost £18 at the time. I wear them ALOT right now.



I know what your going to say "It's not Christmas YET toki! I know.. Im so naughty!
I seen them in Lidl and had to get them. I adore these Christmas gingerbread cookies! Makes me so excited for the holidays. 
Christmas is getting earlier every year these days, don't you agree? I personally LOVE it..



My favorite scent!! I smelt it in Boots the other day and fell in love. Its such a lovely perfume with hints of Peach and Honeysuckle. Ahhhh so in love! I wear it everyday.
It is also surprisingly inexpensive this bottle only cost me £15!


I have been wearing these two together pretty much all month long. They compliment one another so well. The Barry M nail polish in the shade "Berry Cosmo" and revlon matt lipstick in the shade "Cherries in the snow". 
This is not the first time I have mentioned this lipstick guys, That is how much I love it. 

p.s

I need to stop watching youtube. So addicted to CutiePieMarzia right now. 


Where to find me 








No comments:

Post a Comment