-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 8 August 2014

Cute Can Kill

Cute can kill is a lovely little online shop, which sells unique one of a kind resin jewelary. By one of a kind I mean they make these babies by hand, meaning they can never be replicated. 
You get your hands on some really unique and creative items.
I personally love their stuff. Glitter, cute, and unique. What more could a girl want.

I recently received my sundae design necklace in the post and so far its the favourite of my growing collection. One think I will say is their stuff is like hens teeth to get a hold of... why?
When the shop is updated with items, everyone wants them! By a blink of an eye everything is gone. So you gotta be quick, if you want to be lucky enough to get something.

Anyway I leave you with some of my collection for you to stare at in awe. Come on look at this stuff, its so perfect! 




                                                                 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment