-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Different ways to use Notebooks



I am quite obsessed with collecting notebooks, I don't go through them quickly and I have many sitting about untouched.
I think its a girl thing. Anyways I thought I would write a small blog post about the different things to use notebooks for. Hope you find this post somewhat useful or interesting.
 



Use your notebook as a dream journal: 
I don't tend to have many dreams, but when I do they are WEIRD. I have a notebook by my bed where I write my dreams down. Its quite interesting looking back on some of the wacky dreams I've had, and even more exciting to look up the meaning of dreams. This is a quick and interesting way of using your favourite notebook, its a book you can treasure forever and look back on later on life. 

Use your notebook as a small scrapbook:
I use a couple of my notebooks as scrapbooks for days I've had, pictures I've taken est. Its a great way to save precious memories! 
I use fancy coloured washi tape (Another thing I enjoy collecting) to tape photos Ive taken to my notebook, especially made easy by my polaroid camera which takes instant photos!
Fun, creative and a great way to document memories you want to remember forever.

Use your notebook as a sketchbook:
You'd be surprised how great pen sketches look in a notebook! whether its lined or not. Its a great way to capture something while your out and about, to neaten up or redraw later once your home at your desk!
Great for inspiration!

Use your notebook as a diary! 
Okay so this is a pretty obvious one isn't it, but why not make it a little more interesting by adding paragraphs that describe how you feel on a specific day, or list things you are thankful for. You'd be surprised how interesting diary entries like these are to read back on. I personally like to write about days I enjoyed, I prefer not to document the bad days.. they are no fun to read back on.

Just a few ideas I thought maybe someone would find useful

If you have a genius way to use notebooks please let me know. I love hearing others ideas and uses for notebooks.

Peace Out






No comments:

Post a Comment