-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Saturday 17 May 2014

Nikon 1 Camera review

I have had my Nikon 1 for I think.. Almost 2 years? 
It's a great camera and I found it very easy to use. The quality is great, and there are different lenses available for it if you want to go all out.
I should also note I know nothing about cameras or photography, In fact I just press buttons and hope for the best... 

If the lighting is good, your pictures will be amazing
The camera is amazing at keeping vibrant colours vibrant. These pictures are without any editing of any kind.
No editing, No nothing. If that's not amazing I don't know what is.
However if your in a room with poor lighting or non natural lighting, I find pictures become grainy and blurry... Maybe its just me.
If you were to take pictures indoors with poor natural lighting, I suspect some professional lighting would be required to make pictures look as good as this, but that's a requirement with most cameras now a days if you want professional photos at home and now a'days this type of technology isn't that expensive. 

Motion snapshot
The motion snapshot is a seriously handy feature on this camera. It basically captures a few seconds of video in slow-motion and combines it with a still image. Clever stuff and handy when taking pictures while driving, of of frigidity animals.

I really enjoy using this camera, and I think I will defiantly invest in some more lenses for it. Here are some more photos ;)




That's all folks 



No comments:

Post a Comment