-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 2 May 2014

Neons By OPI: Bright Summer Nail Colour

Was at work today looking through facebook and these amazing looking nail varnishes caught my eye on the OPI facebook page and almost fainted. Look at these amazing colours... particularly loving the shade "Down to the core-al" and "You are So Outta Lime!" Oh hell... I LOVE THEM ALL!


Shades are as follows: Juice Bar Hopping (tangerine), Life Gave Me Lemons (citrus yellow), Down to the Core-al (coral pink) You are So Outta Lime! (lime green), Hotter than You Pink (fuchsia), Push & Pur-Pull (purple) and . ALL SUPER NEON AND BRIGHT!

So I'm kind of excited as you can probably tell by my use of caps here, but to my disappointment this beautiful collection will only be available to buy on the 14th of May... I know BOO right! but something to look forward to and save for hahaha...

This collection is called Neons and they are made by OPI. The collection will be available in department stores and salons nationwide on 14 May 2014 for £11.95 each.. steep but worth it if you ask me ;) 

I'm probably totally late on this OPI nail collection, I'm really quite slow at these kinds of things.. So back to being a little SLOW I go... Till next time guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment