-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Friday 11 July 2014

Birthday Haul

I do so love a good haul. 
Never made a haul post myself, but other bloggers do it so well!














I didn't get a lot of presents this year because my lovely family answered my wishes and all gave me money towards the beauty that is the guitar in the back there! 
I had a truly amazing Birthday this year, I was honestly so spoiled by all my family especially my fiancé who put in a huge chunk of money towards the guitar I really, really wanted.

I spent the day in Edinburgh (Scotland's Capital City) We went to Deep Sea World, had lunch in the City Centre, had doughnuts at Krispy kreme, and had pizza for dinner. You just can't beat Pizza!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                 
My sweet lovely Mother made me the crocheted pin cushion cupcake. Isn't it so cute and I cant stop squishing it..  I shall call him Squishy and he shall my Squishy.


No comments:

Post a Comment