-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter Everybun!

 
Happy Easter Everybunny!

It's Easter Sunday so naturally I thought it would be fun, to take a little photoshoot with my bunny Bella.

Let me first just start off by saying.. Bunnies are difficult to take good photos of cause they never keep stil!  However I managed to get a few cute ones that weren't blurry and unusable.

Mm can I eat this mummy?..

Bella has such a little personality. My friends say she's like having a dog, and in a way she kind of is! Bunnies can be hugely Affectionate. She enjoys jumping up on the couch next to me, giving me bunny kisses, binkying about our living room rug, and following me about the house. 

I didn't make these.. Did I? 

Don't get me wrong bunnies are not as easy to look after as a dog or cat. They need to be well looked after. They are a 10 year commitment. 

I just think it's important that anyone with a bunny stresses the importance that Bunnies are not just for Easter. They are a 10 year commitment. Enjoy your Easter Everybun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment