-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Monday 27 April 2015

April Favorites

Its finally time, and for once I'm actually on time to do one of these posts!
So bare with me cause this is my first.




Benefit's Watt's up highlighter
So i usually use either a powder or liquid highlighter, I have NEVER used a stick formula :/ It does blend in well surprisingly. Only thing I don't like about this is the weird sponge you can see in the picture?... Maybe its totally obvious but I have no idea what the purpose of this is lol


So this is what it looks like on my skin, its rather subtle. On the cheekbones etc it looks so luminous, which is obviously what you want in a highlighter.


Essie: cute as a button
Such a me shade! Its deep, coral pink.
I am a huge fan of Essie nail polishes, simply because they are good quality. However I will advise if you have never bought an Essie polish, you NEED to use a topcoat, if you don't they will chip instantly. 
The good points of this brand,is that it applies streak free. You will only ever need two coats no matter what shade you use, even pastel! And the main and most important reason I love Essie, is that once you apply your polish to you nail it remains super shiny.


Rimmel Provocalips: I'll Call You
So this is a new concept! I have never come across anything like this before.
Basically you have the super pigmented colour on one side, and a balm on the other with a doe foot applicators.
Rimmel promise a 16 Hr kiss proof lip colour with these bad boys, to be honest you do need to reapply the balm a couple of times a day otherwise your lips get superrrr dry, but the ITS TRUE the color does actually stay put all day long, in fact I tried rubbing these off at the end of the day, and eh.. lets just say I didn't look attractive.
This does what it says on the tin ladies!


So this is the colour, without the balm, its super rosy and cute.


I got this in a gift box a while ago, and only started using it now. It is really good to sooth my dry skin after shaving, its so natural smelling.


Victoria Secret: Love Spell
hahaha I feel almost ashamed to tell you this... I bought this on ebay.. 
*waits for things to be thrown at me*
I know... 
But I wanted it *sobs* It does smell sooooooooo amazing. I love it! 

On a side note, It snowed today. Its SPRING! 
Scotland has weird weather... 
I should be used to this, but I'm not... Its just weird. 
Weather go home your drunk! 

That is all!


No comments:

Post a Comment