-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Years! :Goal setting and Resolutions

Happy New year everyone! 



I spent my new years rolled up in bed with the cold watching TV. It was actually quite refreshing to just be at home just me and my fiance for once, rather than go to a party like we usually would.

I am not the type of person who believes you need to make resolutions for the new year, but creating small reasonable goals is fun. Its nice to think of the year as a fresh new start, and so I do usually try to have goals I would like to accomplish each year. 

One of my goals for 2014 was to set a date for my wedding
which I did do. 
I have been engaged for a little over 5 years. So I am happy to finally be making plans for my wedding day.

Another one of my goals I accomplished was to join a gym.
This one was a hard one to keep up with, and I feel I could have done better and went to the gym more, and ate a lot more healthily, but I am half way to reaching this goal and it will remain a goal for 2015.

This year I am going to be tougher on myself. My goals are going to be harder to accomplish but I know I can do it.

For 2015 my main goal is to push past my panic and anxiety issues. I have one huge trigger for panic attacks and that's the one I'm going to focus on. Hopefully in 2016 I can say I accomplished my goal and defeated this.
2014 hasn't been the hardest year for my anxiety, I have improved a lot since 2013 (My toughest year) So already I can say I have beaten a lot of what used to trigger panic attacks. If I can do that, just think what I can accomplish this year!

"You will be happy if you let yourself be happy. The simpler you make life, the happier you'll be." - Bubzbeauty 





No comments:

Post a Comment