-->
SHOP   |   HOME   |  ABOUT   |   ART   |  TWITTER

Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween Inspired!

Hello my creepy Pumpkins! 

I dont know about you, but I love Halloween. Not the scary part of it mind you, but just the colours and the dressing up part.. oh and candy of course! 
Thought that I would make a nice little blog post for you all relating to the holiday.

The best part of halloween is all the bat themed items you get, due to the fact I'm a huge fan of pastel goth fashion. Anyway Im starting to ramble on. Hope you enjoy this blog post guys ^^

Sweaters

I must say I have a slight addiction to sweaters especially quirky ones like the one on the right here. I look forward to all the Christmas ones! Nothing says xmas like tacky xmas sweaters rofl.

 
Skeleton Sweater                                                          Ghost Sweater

Tights

Tights! These bat tights and doll joint tights have been so popular in Harajuku. Japan fashion is really catching on even in here in Scotland!

Black bat tights                                                   Doll Joint Tights

Phone cases

Phone cases are now a part of our outfits these days. I know I have a growing collection which only gets bigger at the end of every year haha. Here are a couple of my favourites! 

Black iphone 4 case                                              Creepy wing iphone 4 case      

Necklaces

My most favourite and most bought item. Necklaces! I am totally and utterly addicted to purchasing necklaces. They are my weakness. For some girls its shoes, but for me... I just can't get enough of necklaces. 









  



No comments:

Post a Comment